No products in the cart.
Jabra Mini Bluetooth Headset
Limited Stocks Remaining! Order Now
Jabra Mini is definitely a tiny headset, but in no way does it compromise on sound quality for the sake of being small.
Jabra Mini can automatically extend its battery power with the Power Nap feature. The headset turns itself off after having been disconnected from your device for a full hour.
HEAR FROM THE TEAM
Learn more about Jabra Mini from the experts – features & specifications.
- Simple, traditional design On/off slider for intuitive handling
- Voice guidance – tells you how to pair your device, your battery- and connection status
- Wear it all day with the earhook or ergonomically-designed Eargels™
- HD voice* for better sound experience
- Power Nap – battery saving mode
- Wireless streaming of your favorite multimedia – GPS, music & podcasts (A2DP enabled devices)
- Up to 9 hours talk time and up to 9 days standby time
* Device dependent
HANDS FREE FREEDOM IN A TINY PACKAGE
Jabra Mini is definitely a tiny headset, but in no way does it compromise on sound quality for the sake of being small. Jabra Mini puts hands free communication in the palm of your hand and crystal clear audio in your ear with the tried and tested HD Voice technology.
THE HEADSET THAT JUST MAKES SENSE
The compact design of this tiny Bluetooth headset does not put a limit to the functionality of Jabra Mini. With the three intuitive buttons you can do everything you need – turn the headset on/off, answer or reject calls, and control the volume too. Jabra Mini also comes with Voice Guidance to notify you of the connection status to your device and when you need to recharge your headset.
QUALITY COMFORT – ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
Jabra Mini has been designed for all-day hands free wearing and offers two wearing style options – with eargels or the earhook – so you won’t end up feeling uncomfortable with the headset in your ear for several hours in a row. This also means that you can use Jabra Mini to easily listen to and stream (A2DP) your favorite music, podcasts or even GPS directions without a care in the world.
THE POWER NAP TO KEEP YOU GOING
Jabra Mini can automatically extend its battery power with the Power Nap feature. The headset turns itself off after having been disconnected from your device for a full hour. To wake up your Jabra Mini, just push the answer/end button and you can effortlessly carry on with your day.
FIND YOUR HEADSET WITH ASSIST APP
If you happen to lose your headset, the Find My Jabra feature in the Jabra Assist app will help you locate it again. It will always geotag the last location where your headset was used so that you can find it again with the map application.
Jabra Mini Bluetooth Headset Specification:
- Handsfree Profile Support: YesMake and take voice calls and control your smartphone (or other device) via Bluetooth connection
- Headset Profile Support: YesMake and take voice calls via Bluetooth connection
- Easy Pairing: YesThe product will automatically enter “pairing mode” the first time you turn it on
- Bluetooth version: 4.0Supports Bluetooth® version 4.0
- Auto Pairing: YesWith Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
- Charging Interface: Micro USBMicro USB
- Volume Buttons: YesControl the volume via physical volume buttons
- Auto Connect: YesThe product will automatically connect with a nearby paired device
- Power Nap: YesWhen idle, the product goes into a “power nap” mode and consumes almost no battery
- Automatic Volume Adjustment: YesConversation volume will be automatically adjusted based on the level of background noise
- Voice Guidance: YesGet voice prompts that guide you through the pairing process, as well as alert you to connection and battery status
- On/Off Button: YesThe product has a physical on/off button
- HD Voice: YesThis product uses wideband audio for better conversation quality on both ends of the call
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 9 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 216 hoursStandby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- USB Charging: YesUSB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Weight: 0.31 ozHow much the headset weighs (in US ounces)
- Dimensions: L 0.85 x W 0.58 x H 0.39Product dimensions, in inches
What’s in the box?
- Earhook Pack
- Rubber USB Cable
- Nice Box Pack ( Refer Picture )